Bon Appetit – Facebook & LinkedIn Bon Appetit Box Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. Bon Appetit Limited whose registered office is at Unit 10a Les Caches Business Park, St Martins Guernsey GY4 6PH, is the legal promoter of the prize draw (‘Bon Appetit’).
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw is open to all businesses and their employees located in Guernsey, Channel Islands aged 18 and over. Excluding employees and their immediate families of Bon Appetit and anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw (the ‘Qualifying Entrant’).
4. The prize draw will commence on Monday 8th November 2021 at 21:00 (Local UK Time) and conclude on Sunday 21st November 2021 at 23:59 (Local UK Time) (together the ‘Entry Period’).
5. No purchase is necessary to participate in this prize draw.
6. To enter the prize draw, you will require internet access, a Facebook account and/or a LinkedIn account and like the Facebook page (@BonAppetitGuernsey) and be following the LinkedIn account (@Bonappetitgg). To enter the prize draw, Qualifying Entrants must, within the Entry Period, publicly reply to the specified Bon Appetit Facebook post and/or Bon Appetit LinkedIn post, share the specified post, and like the Bon Appetit Facebook page (@BonAppetitGuernsey) and/or follow the Bon Appetit LinkedIn page (@Bonappetitgg) to which these terms and conditions apply (the ‘Entry’). All steps in the entry process must be completed.
7. Only one Entry per person, per channel will be accepted into the prize draw.
8. Bon Appetit accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed corrupted or not received due to technical disruptions, network congestions or for any other reason.
9. Inappropriate, offensive, brand damaging or illegible Entries in the opinion of Bon Appetit shall not be accepted and shall be automatically disqualified.
10. Entries submitted outside the Entry Period will not be included in the prize draw. The time of an Entry will in each case be the time identified on the Facebook post of the Qualifying Entrant.
11. By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. By entering the prize draw, all Qualifying Entrants consent to their real name, nick name, Facebook account name and Facebook account pictures being published on the Bon Appetit Facebook account (@BonAppetitGuernsey), and LinkedIn account name, Linked account pictures being published on the Bon Appetit LinkedIn account (@Bonappetitgg) and being made available in accordance with clause 26.
13. By entering the prize draw, all Qualifying Entrants further consent to their Entries (including but not limited to any named and tagged person) being published on Bon Appetit social media channels (including but not limited to Bon Appetit Facebook account - @BonAppetitGuernsey), modified as necessary to remove any personally identifiable information, for PR purposes, regardless of whether or not their Entries are selected as a winner of the prize draw.
14. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted.
15. There will be 1 winner selected from the Qualifying Entrants who will win a Bon Appetit Box - Charcuterie to feed up-to 12 people. This will be presented in two large boxes.
15a. There will be 1 winner (runner up) selected from the Qualifying Entrants who will win a Bon Appetit Box – Fruit. This will be presented in one large box.
16. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, and unless otherwise agreed in writing by Bon Appetit, the prize is available only to the winner.
17. Bon Appetit reserves the right to alter or substitute any element of the prize, whether available or not, with a prize of a similar value if circumstances beyond Bon Appetit’s control make it necessary to do so.
The Prize Draw
18. Each Qualifying Entrant who has entered a valid Entry into the prize draw over the duration of the Entry Period will be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be selected from the Qualifying Entrants at random using a random number generator starting with drawing 2nd Prize and then 1st Prize: for fairness in-line with ASA regulations.
19. The draw will take place on Monday 22nd November 2021 by 10:00 (Local UK Time).
20. Bon Appetit’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Claiming a prize
21. The winners will be contacted by Bon Appetit via Facebook Messenger and/or LinkedIn Message by 20:00 (Local UK Time) on Monday 22nd November 2021.
22. The winners will be expected to claim their prize within 24 hours of being notified by responding to or contacting Bon Appetit directly via Facebook and/or LinkedIn.
23. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or refuses or fails to agree to these relevant terms, then Bon Appetit reserves the right to reallocate the prize. The prize is non-transferable and Bon Appetit will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
24. The winners will be expected to provide their full name, place of work address, contact details. The prize will be sent direct to the winners’ work address provided on Friday 26th November 2021 between 07:00 and 12:00 (Local UK Time)
25. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
26. The winners’ names can be obtained upon request in writing from Bon Appetit, Unit 10a Les Caches Business Park, St Martins Guernsey GY4 6PH.
27. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook and LinkedIn and by entering this prize draw you hereby release Facebook and LinkedIn from any liability in respect of this prize draw.
28. Bon Appetit reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or change the details of the prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions without notice and by continuing to take part in the prize draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
29. The decision of Bon Appetit on any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. Save where it has been negligent, Bon Appetit will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from the Entries into the prize draw or the Qualifying Entrants’ acceptance and/or use of a prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit any Qualifying Entrant’s ability to participate in the prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit Bon Appetit’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
31. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
32.Personal data obtained in the process of the competition will be collected, stored, and processed for the purposes of administering the prize draw. It will be held by Bon Appetit and its subsidiaries and holding companies and any subsidiaries of its holding companies (the “Bon Appetit Group”) either manually or electronically. The information will be restricted to authorised users only and treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data may be held by Bon Appetit, the Bon Appetit Group, for a period of up to 18 months after the closing date of the competition.
33.For full details on how your personal data is used please contact Bon Appetit directly.